Muhtaref Agency can design your custom Facebook fanpage and timeline cover for you and your company.
Everyday more and more businesses around the world are creating presences on Facebook.
In truth, Facebook is about more than the ongoing interaction between businesses and users via status updates. We believe it’s also about the art and design of engagement and a vital new component to the corporate brand identity—the Facebook page design.
While a personal profile can only get so much attention, a Facebook Fanpage allows you to expand your reach and your profile’s capabilities. While a business profile is ok, a fanpage for your company, business, service or product is the best approach on Facebook since a fanpage has significantly more options and is more flexible than a simple profile.
One of the reasons people use Facebook is for interactions. Thus use your fanpage NOT just to post your stuff, but talk to your fans. Encourage interactive in many ways, such as:
- Hold small contests.
- ASK for comments
- Contact people directly and ask for input and responses. It’s also probably a good idea to give them some special deal, discount or bonus for doing so.
Here are some top tips to get people to say YES on your fanpage:
- Post testimonials.
- Post past work, ie: have a portfolio.
- Have a sales letter and/or a opt-in page so you can get them on your newsletter and mail them about “special deals”.
- Post content regularly to your fanpage. This means AT LEAST once or twice a week of articles and posts. And even more frequently just ‘talk’.
- Be informative
This should be a great starting point for your new fanpage. Those tips and a bit of creativity can make a successful fanpage in no time!
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and YouTube are household names, and lacking a presence on these social media giants is no longer an option. Social Media Marketing (SMM) is leveraging social media to build exposure. Reach a broader market you never believed possible. Video marketing is included with this service.
- Social Network Strategy & Management
- Social Sharing through Blogging Communities
- Facebook Fan Pages
- Facebook Contests
- Twitter Strategy
- LinkedIn Strategy & Relationship Marketing
- Custom Graphics for Social Networking Pages